Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Found It!

After months of searching, I can finally stop listening to U2's I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For cuz I HAVE! Well, sort of. It's within my price range, it's not black, and it's comfortable. It's not laceless (so difficult to find a decent looking pair of laceless shoes these days) but I can deal with it. I could've bought a Converse for a lot less but I wanted something different cuz I've had several pairs of those over the years and they get boring after a while.

Got myself a pair of white K-Swiss Knuvert for 50% off the other day at Hype DC. I actually wanted a different color which looks heaps better but that other one wasn't on sale so it was way over my budget. Can't remember how many times I've been to the store but not finding anything looking remotely like what I wanted before. I pretty much scoured nearly every shoe store in the city and even went to factory clearances without any luck. This little gamer suggested I go to Smith Street at Collingwood but we found those K-Swiss before we actually thought about going there, though it doesn't mean I won't check it out sometime later. Thanks Na, btw I LOVE your apartment, though your living room could do with a little make over.

Anyway, the bad news is that it's not exactly what I want but the good news is it matches my summer wardrobe, and that's important! Right? ^_^

This brings my shoe count to four pairs. One black formal pair, one black Converse basketball pair, one black Converse casual, and the new K-Swiss. Jeez, I need to diversify.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

lol you know my part-time job is shoes salesman extraordinaire right?    



» Post a Comment