Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Caught up

A few weeks ago I made a pact.. well, more like a plan to catch up to at least half the episodes of Prince of Tennis during the semester break. Well, it took a bit longer than that but I managed to catch up to about half of it. The episode where the whole group spent a night at a hill waiting for sunrise was a nice and touching act before Tezuka left for Germany for treatment on his shoulder/elbow though no one knew what was going on until the next day. The sports day episode was damn funny. I can't believe how accurate Inui's calculations were while pitching in baseball in determining the technique and speed of his pitch and the eventual the trajectory of the ball to ensure the other team got caught out. The one where Inui spread a gossip about Momoshiro having a three way date with Tachibana and Echizen was something out of the blue, I didn't realize he's the kind of guy who'd do that! With a straight face no less!

I'm liking Kaidoh more each day since despite his scary, solitary, independent tough guy image, he's really a hoot and a half. He's always the brooding sole fighter on the court but off the court and in episodes where tennis isn't the focus, he becomes the comic relief through twisted tales and unfortunate incidents where he always ends up as the victim.

As for those looking for places to find the episodes online, try Google. You might need a software called Bit Torrent or try IRC. I don't use IRC and don't know how to use it so I can't help. As far as I know, PoT on torrent has only gone as far as episode 131 and it jumps through to 148. I've been told that the ones from 148 and beyond may have been done by a different group from the one who did 1-131. This would explain the gap as the first group may not have finished or even started working on the episodes in betweeen. Anyway, it's still a bit further from where I am now so I'm not too worried at the moment.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment