Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

The search for shoes

Bored with the same pair over the last five years, I went on a shoes-searching mission on Sunday. Actually I've been looking for a new pair over the last few weeks but Sunday was when I really went looking. Went to several places and saw a number of Everlasts that caught my interest but for some reason, while they had none in my size, they had sizes 8 and 13. 13???? who wears size 13 shoes???

I might have a look again later but it's not the end of the world if I don't find any.

btw somehow blogger thinks it's one hour later than it is.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should check other cities/states. *flashback on the famous shoes hunting experience from Jakarta to Bandung* ^^;; XD    



On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh, you have an average shoe size =p    



On Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do wears 13 !! Sometimes though,usually 12.
-adore-    



» Post a Comment