Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Concerts & iBook

Alicia Keys is coming to town.
Friday 22 & Saturday 23 October, 8:00 pm.
$88 tickets for all seats at the Palais Theater in St. Kilda

So are Maroon 5 a month later.
Wednesday 24 November, 8:00 pm.
Festival Hall. No pricing yet.

My iBook's battery has gone and went to the batttery heaven. I had to order another battery today and it'll cost me $219. I suppose it's okay since it's been 3 years since I bought it and the last three months the battery only lasted half an hour max per charge. There goes my plan to buy shoes... and those shoes cost only $80. Damn...

Then again, if i wait til the end of the month without buying anything but food, I might just be able to get those shoes. I need new ones, the pair I have now is almost 4 years old and it's breaking at the seams. Flag football season is coming up too so it's becoming even more essential to get new shoes.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, September 16, 2004 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! check out my blog, alicia keys is coming here first then heading over to melb. damnit i wanna go! =( and i wanna go to maroon5 too!! *sobs*

g-    



» Post a Comment