Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Bad Hair Day 2

I'm completely annoyed. I had a long post uploaded and it's gone completely. Not sure if I wanna retype that post cuz my mood's changed. It was about being bored, wanting to watch The Italian Job but not really, not having a car, haven't driven one since coming back to Melbourne, not having a reason to have one especially with gas prices being so freakin' high ($1.00/liter, normally 75ยข) and why people don't like public transport. Each of those could warrant its own entry, now that I think about it. LOL

If I was using a typewriter, this wouldn't have happened but I wouldn't have been able to post it on a blog now would I? I think there's a Firefox extension that saves text field entries. I dunno why I never installed it, woulda been real handy just now, man, I better go look for it. I normally save my entries before uploading them.

A friend of mine had a haircut the other day. I can't tell the difference, other people can't either. What is the point of having your hair cut when it doesn't look any shorter or any different?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, September 10, 2004 2:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfft, there are many reasons why one cuts hair.

1. trim off split ends
2. cut off dry ends
3. have shorter hair
4. have a different style.

and that fren of urs, happened to just wanna cut off the dry ends and not a totally different style

[/defensive mode]

g-    



» Post a Comment