Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Bad Hair Day

Seriously. I'm completely bored right now. Having slept from 5-11pm, now I'm all awake, hungry, and well.. looking for something worth watching on TV. There's food in the kitchen and that may cover my lack of dinner but I'll still be bored. I pretty much finished single player Wario Ware, Inc. and all other games I have on GameCube or the N64.

Completely uninspired, bored, satiated. Apart from the replay after replay of US Open games, there's a world of continuous late night advertisements on TV, and an interview with Australian Idol finalist Shannon Noll. I could pull a DVD out but I don't feel like watching it on the computer. For some reason I have a hankering to watch The Italian Job again (the new one), maybe it's cuz of the Mini Coops or just the insane driving stunts.

Speaking of driving, I haven't touched a car, let alone drive one since coming back here to Melbourne. It is frustrating not to be driving yet there's absolutely no economic, financial, practical, or even legitimate reason to have a car right now. Even if I have the money to buy one, I'd probably spend it on something else like clothes or a powerbook, some software, and a video camera.

Gas prices average around $1.00 a liter now. That's criminally insane!! I know they'll never come back down to 60¢ or even 75¢ but at that price, I'm surprised people aren't using public transport more. then again maybe the fact that they're not entirely reliable, punctual, and hardly there when you need them factor quite a bit into it.

Bah, bored!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, September 09, 2004 6:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-E-B-O! XD

--
=^^=    



On Friday, September 10, 2004 2:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u dont even know ur way around in jakarta, so stop talking about driving!

g-    



On Friday, September 10, 2004 7:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huheheheh, dilarang menggunakan kata 'bah!' without my permission :P

>y know<    



» Post a Comment