Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Been a while

Prince of Tennis is the latest anime to catch my interest. Haven't been able to finish watching an anime series since maybe NGE. That was only cuz it's only 26 episodes. Anime series can get really crazy numbering into the hundreds and spawning off multiple series like the behemoth that is Gundam. I dropped Pokemon and Fushigi Yuugi cuz eventually they got too long and too boring. I've watched 32 episodes in the last week but it's gone up to 150 or so in Japan. With a semester break coming up, I think I can catch up to at least half of it by the end of the break. The subtitling really bugs me.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I also finished Silent Moebius and Gundam Wing
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:37:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

what for?    



On Thursday, September 16, 2004 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

*scratches head* ... *doesn't get it*    



On Monday, September 27, 2004 5:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched until the 38th or 39th episodes I believe. Ehem... Where do you download the anime? Hehe... Mind telling? Thanks

J    



On Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously recomend ”鋼の錬金術師” (romanji: Hagane no renkin jutsushi, or Hagaren for short and Fullmetal Alchemist in English). It nearly ends in 2-3 weeks in Japan. Only 52 episodes and a movie in 2005. Liscensed already by the US but dvds not yet release to the public.    



» Post a Comment