Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Geekdom

Darth Vader

YOU WILL BUY THE STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD SET.
MY MASTER HAS FORESEEN IT.
IT IS YOUR DESTINY.

OMGWTFOMGITSOUTITSOUTWHOOHOO!!!
Ahem.. *clears throat, regains composure*


Choices... should I buy region 1 or region 4 discs? Region 4 is cheaper by about $30 but I won't be able to play it on my computers, only my regular DVD player. If I buy region 1, it's more expensive and not exactly a reasonable purchase financially but I can watch it anywhere as long as i have my iBook.

Argh... decisions... decisions.

Yeah sure, there are changes to this version, supposedly more towards George Lucas' original vision in how he wanted the movies to turn out. I'm not too concern about it. Most of the changes are visual anyway, not necessarily affecting the story, maybe a couple of scenes where Greedo and Han end up exchanging blasts as opposed to Han shooting first in the original and Greedo shooting first in the 1997 special edition. Also the conversation between Vader and Palpatine has been apparently rerecorded with new material. I'm not too concerned.

Does it make that much of a difference that you have pretty boy Hayden Christensen at the end of ROTJ as the spirit of Anakin Skywalker instead of Sebastian Shaw, the actor whose face was used as Darth Vader when Luke took off his helmet?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ! I have the hard time to decide too,widescreen or fullscreen.I chose widescreen though
-adore-    



» Post a Comment