Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Feel like a change

I'm rather bored with this layout. I feel like changing it but I wouldn't have a clue as to how. I've seen the skins at Blogskins and man, You're fucking kidding if you think I'm gonna waste my time to browse 8 thousand or something skins there. I got a theme and layout in mind already but I'm gonna need someone to help me code it cuz I have practically zero html skillz. I'm gonna post a pic later of what it would look like and if anyone can suggest a good software to build it and make the site conform to blogger's requirements, I'd appreciate it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, October 15, 2004 5:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errr.... How about LJ? *XD and kabur*    



On Friday, October 15, 2004 5:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot to identify myself earlier, again. XP XD
--
=^^=    



On Friday, October 15, 2004 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

I'll post the pic over the weekend, you should see it by monday. I'm working on a few buttons/banners for external links.    



» Post a Comment