Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Changes

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Thomas Bertram Lance, advisor to President Jimmy Carter, 1977
Bullshit. Change is perpetual and inevitable. Like it or not, there will always be changes in our daily lives whether it's through external influences or personal preferences. Right now, I'm feeling prety much towards a change and a few days ago I said I'll post a pic of what I have in mind. Well, I decided to just work on the changes anyway and this is closer to how I want this blog to look like. It's still lifted from Blogger's templates but once I figure out how to put a website together through Dreamweaver, you'll see gradual alterations.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, October 18, 2004 12:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*point at pic on the top right corner* Ichigo desu ka?
--
=^^=    



On Monday, October 18, 2004 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

doubt it. looks more like blueberries    



On Monday, October 18, 2004 9:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: ブルーベリー (blueberries)
Errr... why in sudden I remember blue vinegar? XD;;

--
=^^=    



On Monday, October 18, 2004 3:08:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

thanks, I made those labels myself. Spent almost 8 hours working on a new design and I had it online for a short while too but in the end, I needed something complete so i ditched that layout and picked this one instead. I'll be working on modifying this over the next few weeks.

Dreamweaver is an application for web design from Macromedia. If graphic design has Photoshop, web design has Dreamweaver.    



On Monday, October 18, 2004 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

As for the shout box, I prefer it to blend in to my blog instead of having it in its own box but I agree it's much too tight, though I didn't change any coding for it and last time it didn't look that tight. Maybe it's an effect of the colors. I'll see if I can increase the height between each line.    



On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 3:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo nice layout!!

g-    



On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..look sharp !!
-adore-    



» Post a Comment