Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Bond... SMASH!!

James Bond, at your service

It's apparently official. The next james Bond will be yet another Australian. Who.. or rather.. Hugh is it? :D No, it's not Hugh Jackman. The title of this post should give you a clue. I can just imagine it. James Bond, in the middle of a torture chamber, being tied up to a 12 inch thick steel pole with an axe grinder put to his throat. His line... "It would be rather wise of you if you could... refrain from making me rather upset". Because I can't promise you it wil be pretty if I get upset. The villain continues torturing regardless. Slowly, Bond collects all his pent up anger and frustration for not being able to do anything as he is stripped bare of any gadgets or clothing bar his purple shorts. As his anger rises, so does his strength and he convulses and grows larger, his skin color starts to change, until such point that he becomes a not so jolly green giant, strong enough to break free of the shackles, shocking the daylights out of his enemies inside the chamber. In one roar, Bond finally screams... BOND.... SMAAAAASHHH!!!!! XD XD XD
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, August 01, 2004 7:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine he would say something like, "Don't make me angry. You don't like me when I'm angry." XD XD
--
=^^=    



On Sunday, August 01, 2004 7:38:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

actually i made it a bit more british and long winded, seeing as he's james bond after all... read again ;)    



On Sunday, August 01, 2004 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont geddit. lol. am reallyyyyyyy slow these days.

g-    



On Monday, August 02, 2004 5:34:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

g, you do know that's a link below the post title?    



On Monday, August 02, 2004 7:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ aulia
*LOL* I can image worse if you're talking about the Brits style -- yes, I know... I know... can't really blame the poms for influencing me while I work for them for a short time. At least Bana won't say the typical, "G'day, mate!" phase. XP XD

=^^=    



» Post a Comment