Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

iBook update

None really. Apple Center was suppose to call me today and give me an update but noooooo, they didn't bother. I'm gonna call them tomorrow instead. meh.

RMIT is taking sooo long processing my papers. They said 2 weeks for that lousy letter of completion. I need it by next Tuesday. What's so difficult? I mean they only need to look up my student number in the database and see that I graduated years ago. Fetch that generic letter and print it out. How hard could that be?

Oh yeah, Melbourne Storm just signed Jamie Feeney from the Bulldogs for 3 years, woohooo!! With Dennis Scott and Ian Donnelly wrapped up for at least 2 years, I think we've pretty much covered our forward pack for 2005. Losing Reynoldson to Newcastle and Kearney to England hurt bad but these three should more than plug the gap.
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment