Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Here it is

My first.. no, second attempt at blogging. I abandoned my first blog cuz back then I wasn't prepared to commit to it. Plus it looked real ugly so I couldn't care less about it.

It's late night and I really shouldn't stay up so late so often cuz it'll ruin my brain, biological clock, and all that stuff but I can't help it. I don't get home til dark, by the time i finish dinner and get myself cleaned up, it's already near midnight. I got a day off tomorrow so I guess I can catch up on my sleep then. I the meantime, I have an 8 o'clock class to catch this morning and I need some rest. It's only the 2nd week of classes and I'm already a wreck. Damn.

... hope my iBook is fixed by this week. Having to hijack my brother's iMac isn't exactly ideal, though it's in my room. Multiple users rule! :D *punches fist in air* It's got crappy keyboard with spaced out keys that are really loud.

Gakh, so many thoghts to cram in. I'm just gonna leave it there. First post ends about right.... now.
« Home

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha at last you start blogging again huh? woohoo cool, i can comment crapssssss =) btw, get a nicer background! so so plain! and wats wrong with ur iBook?

-gwen    



On Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

screen backlight went dead. screen still works but I can't see anything on it, which makes it pointless to run, so to the repairs it goes.    



On Thursday, July 29, 2004 7:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

=^^=    



» Post a Comment