Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Once in a blue moon

How could I forget? Saturday night (tonight) is a blue moon night, 2nd full moon in a month. The first was early this.. wait, it's already august 1st now... (at least where I am) the first was back in early July. People used to say once in a blue moon to say never or hardly likely to happen but in fact, blue moon occurs on average once every two and a half years according to our friends at NASA. Here's another take on blue moons.

It's the brightest moon I've seen in ages. I'd take a picture if my camera didn't ran out of battery but really, it looks just like any ordinary full moon. It's probably really bright cuz it's a clear night with hardly any cloud. I'm mildly surprised superstitious people haven't run amok screaming death, plague, disorder, invasions, etc LOL :D :D

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment