Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

FUCK RMIT!!!!

GODDAMN SCUM SUCKING MOTHERFUCKIN CUNTFACE ASS LICKING SHIT EATER!!!!!!!!!

I finally got myself out of that screwball place they call RMIT, and they STILL found a way to screw me over. Because of their utter incompetence in administration and lack of ability in handing out simple direction, they're about to cost me over $14,000 yes, you read it right, FOURTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! Easy for them to say "ooo we're sorry, we'll try to give better directions next time" well, FUCK THAT!! They're not the one about to have to spend FOURTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!! They also owe me over $900 and didn't bother to let me know until a full year since I left that pile of stinking excrement and even then, they had the gall to tell me to wait another month for them to process it. I only found out about it when I went in to ask for copies of my printed results when they casually said over the counter, "oh look, seems that we owe you over nine hundred dollars, what would you like to do about it?" WTF????? So if I didn't happen to stop by, I wouldn't have known that they have my freakin' money!!! Goddamit!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment