Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Blank

This is what happens when you practicaly didn't go out. I don't think I got anything for today, no topic, no point of discussion, nothing. Just blank. Oh wait, I think I got something... no wait.. forget it.

Hmm... here's one. Fahrenheit 9/11 is out. I think I got time to watch it this uesday, should be good. Saw Moore's previous movie, Bowling for Columbine like 5 or 6 times already cuz Showtime keeps putting it on TV at least twice a day and bro always hogs the TV when it's on despite having watched it multiple times. Yeah sure it's great and funny and revealing but I think twice is enough. The only part of B4C I wanna watch over and over was the animated American history in 10 minutes by Matt Stone. That's goddamn hilarious. Everyone should see it.

Prambors is moving to 102.2FM starting Sunday and they'll have a new line up for the morning shows. SIAPP packed up and left the building last friday, apparently to be replaced by the ever extending show of Putuss with Daging & Desta. Funny thing that show. Started life from 7-10 am weekdays, hence the name Putuss (Pukul tujuh sampai sepuluh), moved up to 8-11, now, now they're gonna have 5 hours a day from 6-11 am. They're probably the most famous radio personality in Indonesia and two of the funniest and craziest ones but giving them 5 hours of airtime??? Man, calling it 5 of the craziest hours of the day would be an understatement!

Btw, listening to it over the net and having to endure the stream rebuffering every 30 seconds isn't fun. I don't think it's my connection cuz I got broadband.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment