Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Bad day

Stomach pains, errgghh... no, i don't have the runs, just uncomfortable stomach pains. I had breakfast, i had lunch, didn't miss last night's dinner, could be something I ate but I can't tell. Maybe too many eggs? Was on my way to class when I just couldn't bear it and went back right away. Can dehydration do this to ya? Lack of sleep maybe? Whatever.

Well, the weekend was pretty much a day in front of the TV again. Was asked to come to Manifest and would've gone had I been awake early Saturday morning. Instead, I got up pretty late and discovered it was raining like nobody's business. Sunday was pretty much the same but without rain but damn cold. Turns out it was around 2º in the morning and only got up to around 9º at midday. Winter really has set in. Had I gone to Manifest on Sunday, I'd have been on my way back soon as I got there cuz tickets apparently sold out around 9.00 am when they just opened for the day. Last time I went to it was in 2002 and it was a bit of fun. From the stories I heard, they're always popular but never sold out before, although year on year attendance have been rising since their first ever event. It's becoming a mainstay of Melbourne events with people coming from all over the country. It's so popular, they may have to move out of their usual venue.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, August 18, 2004 9:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I had to wake up and go to my office early in the morning in my costume with that kind of temperature. *shake head*
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment