Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

It's back

I got my iBook back. Screen as good as new but it cost me $341 (I could almost hear my wallet screaming bloody ripoff). I was offered AppleCare (insurance) but it costs $396 and would only last a year. Normally 3 years if bought within 12 months of the product's purchase. If it was a third of the price I'd definitely get it since it's only a third of the term. I don't have $396 to spare and if I did, AppleCare is no way near the top of my list, I got books to buy and still saving for an iPod.

In the meantime, Fundentals of Finance is really forcing me to recall year 10 algebra and that's only the beginning!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Tuesday, August 03, 2004 8:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* That's why I took social studies.
--
=^^=    



On Thursday, August 05, 2004 1:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh i love algebra! its so much fun!!! =)

g-    



» Post a Comment