Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Some Order for Trial

Hmm.. 4 days without an entry. Well, mostly it's been busy on the tag board and I haven't had the chance to put anything in properly. Anyway, I found a way to kep my rants organized. I'm gonna divide the week into themed days. For starters:

Saturdays and Sundays will be about entertainment and sports,
Monday and Tuesdays will be about the weekend,
Wednesdays about Macs and technology,
Thursdays and Fridays about the week.

It's actually more like a guideline rather than a hard and fast rule, and it's most likely bound to change in the future, so while it's still pretty loose, I should have some idea on what to write for the week. If it doesn't work after 2 weeks or actually, make that end of the month, I'm gonna ditch it altogether. I'll start this routine tomorrow. If I miss the deadline for a particular theme for the week then that's it, you don't get it til the next week.

For now, I got something to vent about but somehow, while it really got me annoyed on Friday, it got pushed to the back of my mind and further from the part of the head that says I care about it. I'll come back to this during the day or later tonight If I decide to bring it up.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, August 09, 2004 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

it's a trial plan. if it doesn't work,i'll scrap it.    



» Post a Comment