Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Presentation

I'm in the middle of a training for a product that the company's an agent of and is offering up in the market. Is it bad that I'm more concerned about the way the trainer presents the material? While he's presenting (with many unsure pauses I might add), I'm on my iBook browsing the website of the product he's talking about. I end up understanding better about it that way than following his lecture.

Ehh.. WTH happened to my edit? ZOMGWTFTEHINTARWEBSATEMYEDIT!


Just as I thought. Even though I never made a mention of how bored I was with the presentation (I even got a pack of cookies for answering the follow up quiz!), take a wild guess who got the job of redesigning the slides?

HA!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

does that mean we can play PC games on the mac for cheaps? like C&C generals for PC is $15 while mac ver. is still $40.

anyway, just a warning to mac users wanting to use winXP...when teh screen turns blue it doesn't mean your system is starting up ^_^.

funny line from the boot camp page, "A printer for the instructions (You’ll want to print them before installing Windows, really.)"    



On Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

why did you post a comment for Boot Camp on the Presentations entry?    



On Friday, April 07, 2006 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

you know what? I haven't the slightest clue

just had to post the WV, it's pduer!    



» Post a Comment