Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Get off my back!!

The last thing I need from anyone is an unsolicited moral and religious advice. For crying out loud, I only asked how you're doing after getting out of the hospital, I didn't ask for advice of any kind, where the hell did that come from? Do you always do this to everyone you talk to? Can't you keep your moral standing to yourself? I'm guessing you missed the sign on my head that said "I don't give a fuck". I couldn't care less if you meant well, I don't need anyone to go all preachy on me like that. What the hell is your problem?

I'm not sure if I can still consider you a friend.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, March 10, 2006 1:14:00 AM, Blogger orangcurhat said...

hmmm..
sing sabar...    



On Friday, March 10, 2006 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Sunny said...

alah kalo model preachy gitu sih males banget dijadiin friend.    



On Saturday, March 11, 2006 3:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this blog could cheer you up http://whodoyouthinkheare.blogspot.com/    



On Sunday, March 12, 2006 6:26:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

Wow... sounds pretty serious. Glad I didn't try to get high and mighty about religion/morals with you (not that I would - I try to pretend it doesn't exist).

Plus, you know, my moral compass is pretty defective anyway =P    



» Post a Comment