Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

New iPod

I got my iPod back! Well, no, I didn't get my iPod back, I got my iPod replaced. Again. That's 3 iPods in 3 years within one purchase. I know I said I wouldn't be surprised if it's a monochrome but, whoa, I got a monochrome 4G! That means Apple still keeps a cache of those old timers around for times like this I guess.

It's fresh, it's scratch-free, it went right inside the silicone jacket to keep it that way. So remember kids, buy AppleCare when you buy iPods. It's worth every penny.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:47:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

Have you heard all the rumours (as if you haven't) about the 6G?

If they're true I'm going to spring for one when it comes out.

I need to upgrade my iPod's capacity and wouldn't mind video capabilities if the screen got a little bigger. If they integrate some PDA type functions (especially reading pdfs or word docs - med notes) I would be instantly sold.    



On Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:11:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

you could always try ipda from zapptek.com    



On Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

Yeah, looks good... the only problem is that I need hyperlink type functionality for it to really work.

Some of the documents that I read on my PDA are several hundred page long textbooks (and by hundred I mean almost a thousand). So I need to be able to use the index to jump to the specific chapter (find won't work well enough).

Guess I'll be waiting a while....    



» Post a Comment