Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Discovery


What you do and the company you keep define who you are and you haven't lived until you discover the things that you enjoy most out of life.

On Saturday I was reacquainted with a few things that I've been missing for a fair while. Things that tell me, among other things, that life doesn't have to be routine or in the words of Apple's iPod shuffle campaign, Life is Random.

A simple question of "how should I bill my client" earlier in the week to Joe became a night of GoodTimes™ on Saturday involving several games of pool, a late dinner, ice cream, and Uno cards and I found myself talking a lot more than I normally do. It's most likely the "new person" factor since Joe invited his "special" friend who's not his girlfriend but you wouldn't know that if you were just observing. It feels different since I tend to stay quiet around people I know because often we run out of things to talk about just like that.

Speaking of things to talk about, Sav called on Saturday morning and we talked about something different, something we probably never had. On one hand, it raised our relationship to a whole new level but on the other, it's frustrating because we're too far away from each other to do anything about it.

As a postscript from the evening, my decision regarding which 9 - 5 I'll be shooting for is a lot clearer. Oh, the Frankfurter stationery design job I did turned out less than stellar since their budget barely meets the print cost for the whole set let alone my fee. I'll have to work something out to make up the difference. I also had to tweak some elements to meet their limits which ended up reducing the effect of the image I had in mind for them. Sucks for them I guess.

Just for the record, I hate sharp corners.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, January 23, 2006 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Nyaaa.... I know how you feel. I miss you too. Ah, I'm so going to spam you inbox. XD =3 *chu* By the way, Karu bit my sock again this morning but this time my foot was inside that sock. I can't understand why she did that. 0_o;; Baka neko! >_<    



» Post a Comment