Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Dumbfucks can't take orders

Okay, so my mom had ordered a cake last week for a friend's engagement party. She picked it up late today without checking it first and when she got home, here's what it looked like. Well, not exactly, my brother had wiped much of the word Merry that's on the cake before I could take a photo of it. The resulting picture needed some brightening up because my camera can't take a proper picture in low light and I can't do a good color correction in 5 minutes.



That christmas tree is planted in the cake so if we take it out, it leaves a not-so-tiny crater in the cake.

As Christopher Walken would say, "Buncha fuckheads".
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment