Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Adios!

One last entry before I leave for my trip to Jakarta. I'll be busy packing my suitcase for the next couple of days, sorting out what to bring and what to leave out, it's gonna be a long trip so I better bring the right things as they're gonna have to fit inside one medium suitcase and a cabin bag.

I still have plenty in my to do list so I better get them done in the next two days. I don't wanna wake up on Wednesday realizing I still have things to do before I leave in the morning. These are what I can think of right now:
  • Pack suitcase and bag
  • Rip some CD's to iTunes
  • Pay water bill
  • Pick up Sav's ticket on Monday
  • Make a copy of an important list
  • Make copies of my passport and visa
  • Transfer some funds into my brother's account
  • Withdraw enough money for trip
  • Let mom know when to pick me up from the airport
  • Make arrangements for the 24th
  • Don't forget the gadgets!!!
They need to be done by Tuesday night!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:51:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

Don't forget my DVDs WAHAHAHA!    



On Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...
Edit! Edit! Edit!    



On Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:10:00 AM, Blogger pi22seven said...

Have fun, be safe, get me something nice!    



» Post a Comment