Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Site changes

I did a few housekeeping work in the last several weeks.

I customized the header to look glassy and less generic, an ego trip made me put up a traced photo of mine, it's chubbier than what I actually look like right now,

The Last Ten Tunes is a section connected to last.fm, a site where it keeps a record of what you listen to on your iTunes or iPod. Makes it more practical than to list them one by one. When it's empty it just means I either haven't listened to any songs in iTunes or I haven't synchronized the iPod to the computer. I might change this behavior, I don't like an empty section.

I also signed up with del.icio.us, a free bookmarking site where you can post links to stuff you find on the net so you can find them easily the next time you wanna check it out again. I only recently understood what it's all about which was why I finally signed up. Problem is right now it can't import your browser's bookmarks yet, maybe they'll work it out again one day. Anyway, the bookmarks list is a list of the last ten sites I added to my del.icio.us account.

If you're working mainly on one computer and one browser, it's probably not as useful since you can just bookmark them right on your browser but if you use multiple browsers and /or computers, you won't need to synchronize your bookmarks list. On the other hand, if you'd like to share sites or news items on the net you think are cool, you should look into it.

I have a few more ideas I'd like to work on for the site to make navigation easier but I'm gonna need to know more html than I do now and hittting the books isn't something I'm eager to do in the summer. I need the right motivation for it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, November 14, 2005 3:26:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

mwhahahhahah

you ended up joining!    



» Post a Comment