Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

I got…


THREE job offers!!

account executive at a new advertising agency
marketing manager at a fast food/restaurant franchise
managing a toys/collectibles store

and on the side, I'm designing stationery sets.

Things really are looking up. The catch, I'm gonna have to remain in Jakarta instead of going back to Melbourne. Frankly, I'm 50-50 on returning. Life in Jakarta isn't as bad as I thought it'd be, the major downside is there's no broadband in my area and pay TV isn't as good but that's about it. Oh, and going back to living at my parents' house. The broadband thing can be taken care of, I just discovered more free hotspots.

This makes returning to Australia less attractive.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Good to hear that. *hugs*    



» Post a Comment