Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

PAYDAY

I got paid for something I seriously enjoy doing!! Yay Me! Hopefully I can get more job orders like this one because I love doing it.

I've always said I wanted a job that doesn't feel like one, my uncle once also said, "Get a job that you enjoy doing, that way you don't feel like it's a chore". Getting paid for playing sports is probably the ultimate because you get paid for doing something you love, you get to beat people at your own game and you get healthy. Since I'm not much of a sports person, I go for what I know and that's design. No formal training in it but I've been told I got a good eye for design (I use the other eye for something else, heh), so hey, might as well get paid for it right?

I can live on this for the next two months but it'd be awesome if I can get another one. The problem now is how to get it. I'm still reluctant to go after most companies as many of them tend to go for established graphic design houses that cost thousands of dollars.

Start small. That's how Apple began.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

So you're working now?    



On Monday, January 30, 2006 8:05:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

Payday, PD....ehm...not going into that, not this early in the morning    



» Post a Comment