Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

In charge


2 days on the job and I'm already helping to oversee the company's pilot project. That's some confidence they got on me. POP material, sales kit, fliers, tags, I'll be doing the whole lot. Apparently this is a new beginning for them as well so I'm essentially working for a new company.

In the next 30 days, I have about 4 major projects lined up with deadlines one week after the other. Gonna be busy especially with this pilot project we got going. It's targeted at the up-market segment. The top end. Exclusive. It'll be sleek, shiny, high-tech yet homey. Huh? Yeah, homey. There was gonna be a fireplace too but I convinced TPTB that it's not a good idea (also doesn't make any sense). We're in the tropics. fire+heat= hot.

On an interesting note, I seem to be the resident Mac expert. Flattering but it worries me. Worrying as in I'm gonna be the unofficial, underpaid, and IMO under-qualified default Mac techie. Help! >_<
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

s'up homie?    



On Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't understand the fire place. WHY?
=P

iLoLed @ WV: ozeck XDD    



» Post a Comment