Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Done for the week


I just finished my tasks for this week (yes, everything for this week) and now I got a headache after four days of working on multiple versions of one job.

This means I got time to slack off before worrying about the mountain of stuff I gotta finish by the 17th.

*SNEEZE*

Been doing that pretty often the last several days. Saturday night clubbing until 3:30am and not getting home until an hour later got something to do with it perhaps? Maybe. Dunno. Sore throat and a cold is something I don't need right now but I think I can manage.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon! *hugs*    



» Post a Comment