Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Paintball

Pre-war shot

I went paintballing on Sunday. Man that felt amazing. Seriously. Everyone should try it out sometime. A friend of mine flew down for the easter break from Perth a couple of weeks ago and took some friends and a bunch of people from his dad's company to go Paintballing at Alam Sutera which is about half an hour drive on the highway east of Jakarta. It's not exactly a cheap exercise but it's worth every penny.

There were several no shows so we ended up with a small number per team, 6 people each. For the majority of the game though, we had one late comer which means my team only had 5 people. We actually had six but there was a couple who didn't wanna be separated (the guy said he could end up with serious consequences if he shot his wife. Bahahahaha!!!! ) so his wife swap places with the guy who showed up late.

In the game, we kept seeing this person who we thought had a damn good reflex because she kept dodging the rain of bullets we shot at her. She ducked pretty quick every time we took a shot. You know what, it turns out that it's this small chick who's about 5"1, 90lbs, which obviously made her a damn hard target to see in the jungle let alone shoot! The funniest part was, she had absolutely no need to duck anywhere because all the obstacles, the drums, the junk jeeps, the trucks, the tree stumps, ALL were taller than her!! LOL Not only can't we see her, she can't see us! So she kept jumping up and down to see what's going on! We didn't figure it out until after the game and everyone was practically on the floor laughing our asses off because we thought she actually was dodging bullets!

Somehow (maybe because of her size? Hehehe) she ended up being the dirtiest of all, full of mud up to her knees and ruined the new pair of white Converse she just bought a few days earlier. Oh, she also looked like a kid wearing her big brother's camo because even the smallest size uniform was too big for her. The top actually covered her down to her knees :P Hahahahahahaha!!!! If any of you thought I'm making fun of her size, I'm not. Really. She just looked really funny wearing an oversize outfit and jumping like a rabbit. ^^;

I got hit about halfway through each of the two games we played, the first time right on the chest but the bullet didn't explode, while the other was between my fingers while holding the gun. Damn that hurt. Left me with three bleeding fingers and a bruised ego. At least I didn't run into a tree. *ahem* sorry ^^#

I wanna do this again sometime. Maybe next time instead of holding the fort, I'm just gonna charge out screaming since the bullets don't shoot straight anyway. I had targets about 5 meters out in plain sight, aimed right, shot straight, bullets went around their sides each time. Go figure.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGTREE*BAMF*LOL! XDDDD    



On Friday, April 28, 2006 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

OMG, I hate paintballing. I prefer rafting, or kayaking. Hell I prefer bungee jumping than letting my self wearing that stupid over-sized costume playing GI Janes. I tried this once and that's more than enough. In the middle of "the war", I stood up screaming cos I felt like seeing a snake coming toward me. And what did I get? A comforting hug? No. 3 shots in the row from my over-enthusiastic co-workers: to my face (covered with the same stupid helmet), chest and my left thigh. And yeah, man that hurted.    



On Friday, April 28, 2006 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

Btw, which one are you?

And who's the third guy on the left? The one whose light skin and "sipit" eyes? Yea yea, that one.

He's cute.

=))    



On Friday, April 28, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Aulia said...

He's the guy who took us all paintballing. He's still 16.    



On Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Sunny said...

Aah. That explains why he (still) looks cute.

=))    



» Post a Comment