Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Time to Sleep

Been sleeping very very late... or rather early, the last few weeks. With no obligation to do anything at any point during the day, there's no real reason for me to wake up early so it hasn't been an issue for me what time I check in. However, I do notice a lack of increase in body weight despite my lounging around and eating quite a bit. So the other day while blog-hopping, I saw this post on a friend's site. How timely as it's 3 in the morning now.

The Earlier I Wake Up In The Morning,
- The more things I can accomplish
- The more sunshine I see
- The healthier my body becomes
- The more open my view gets
- The more optimistic I get
- The more things I can share
- The more time I get to think
- The happier my day starts
- The longer time I have to explore
- The more parts of the world I can see
- The more gifts from God I can enjoy
- The more music I can hear
- The more movies I can see
- The more friends I can meet
- The more laughs I can laugh
- The more food I can taste
- The sounder I sleep at night!!


Oh and btw, Blogger has been acting up lately. Their server's reliability, or rather lack of it, is playing on my nerve. I'm currently not interested in moving to another blog site so please don't suggest a replacement. At least not yet.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: blog site

*smirk*
What?
Am not suggesting anything. XP XD
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment