Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Houston, we have a problem

Our cable TV is out. Been out since this morning and all Foxtel people could say pretty much was "We have no clue". Well, not really, they said "there's an issue with the power cable". So I asked him "you mean electricity?" he said "yes", and I replied, "well there's no problem with the electricity here" so he said, "it's a different cable". What the fuck does he take me for? Then I asked him, "First you said it's a power cable issue, now you said Foxtel is on a different cable, what exactly are you trying to say?" This went on for about five minutes before the guy probably was fed up with me peppering him with questions trying to get him to say "I have no idea what the problem is" so he hung up.

I know what he's thinking. He needs to give an answer to the irate customer yet he's either not allowed to say what the real problem is or he doesn't have any info on what is going on but he can't say "I can't help you with your problem" because then they'll probably get a reprimand from his supervisor. Do I feel sorry for the guy? No. Should I? Maybe but I don't care. All I care about is my cable TV is out for the entire day and I'm not happy the CSO can't give me a straight answer.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakara... kemaren harusnya ngafe lagi. Hari ini gue kan bakal sibuk kerja. XP
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment