Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

blogging by email

I have an issue with sending blog entries by email. occasionally it's
the preferred way since the main posting page is often down or i just
can't be bothered to open it and most of the times I have my Mail app
opened already. Anyway, the problem is this, you see how text is
usually formatted from from edge to edge? When i post from email, it's
reformatted to only take half the width of the text area despite the
email looking like a normal text document. In the past, I've always
reedit my entries if i sent it by mail cuz it just looks damn ugly, but
this time i'm leaving it as it is to show you how bad it looks. i
wonder if google has an answer for this, after all, blogger is theirs.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

It looks fine to me....but maybe you've re-edited it already?    



» Post a Comment