Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

I'm the President, let me through!

Not feeling well today, I actually felt my stamina being drained this morning, kinda like when you play a video game and you see your life bar being severely and quickly drained as you take hits and shots that you can't block, dodge, or counter. It doesn't feel good at all. I had to go back to bed and even then I was freezing despite under a thick blanket (it's only 18ยบ outside, not that cold). I think I had a fever but never took my temperature though. I just couldn't get out of bed even if I wanted to.

Got up around midday feeling a lot better though still not 100% and I doubt I can go out without feeling nauseous later so Need For Speed Underground 2 will have to wait. I still haven't finished Midnight Club II.

Anyway, this picture taken at the opening of the William J. Clinton Presidential Library the other day made me laugh. Way to go Billy boy! LOL

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing. Get well soon! *send a pot of hot chicken soup*
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment