Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

One day to go

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Well this is one of the reasons I haven't been posting much the last few days. It's a relatively old game (about a year and a half old) but I just bought it early this week so I've been pretty much immersed in it after my bros finished GTA: San Andreas last Sunday.

Games don't generally last more than 2 weeks at my household especially when my brothers are involved. They're just insane. Since its the holidays, there's really no pressure to do anyting else, so almost every waking moment was dedicated to finishing GTA:SA. It's not 100% finished since they couldn't be bothered doing the trivial non-essential missions.

Anyway, my bro already sold the last Gran Turismo game before I came back here so being the racing enthusiast, I'm left gasping for air , starved of racing games, and in need of a fix. Buying another Gran Turismo isn't an option since the next GT game will come out sometime in the next 8 weeks and I'm pretty sure they're gonna buy it, since they've almost always bought GT games since the days of the original Playstation. GT: Concept and GT4 Preview are the only ones they didn't bother buying.

So I'm left between Midnight Club II, Need for Speed Underground, and Burnout 2. Burnout looks too arcade-y for me and reviews raved between NFS:U and MC II so that cut down my list to two. Both games have their latest versions coming out soon so the prospect of spending $50 for a game when a new release is on the horizon didn't sit well with me and I opted for the one with the longest wait time, which is MC II. MC III won't come out until at least February 2005 and NFS:U2 is next week. Why I just didn't wait until the 19th when NFS:U2 is out? Simple. I had the need... the need for speed! I haven't driven a car in 4 months and it's driving me nuts! -pun intended for all intents and purposes-

I'm planning on getting NFS:U2 next week anyway, and if I was gonna get 2 street racing games, I'm not gonna get two of the same. Also, NFS:U2 comes out on GameCube as well, which means I wouldn't have to wait for my bros to finish using the PS2 if I wanna play it cuz I got the GameCube set up in my room with my own TV! Mwahahahahahaaa!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sooo wanna play need for speed. my brothers alwiz lose to me MWAHAHAHAH!

g-    



» Post a Comment