Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Distractions, distractions

First off, my last post didn't show up yesterday, didn't even make the database. How? No idea. Usually when I post an entry through email, it would show up within a matter of minutes. Mybe Blogger was having problems.

Bro bought Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Saturday and there's been barely anything else on TV since. Damn fun and totally jam packed with mini games and custom jobs in addition to the regular missions. The map is massive, a hell of a lot larger than the last GTA game, and will take quite a few weeks to finish. There's the regular happy fun time shoot n' blow 'em up, DDR style mini games, car & boat racing, spy missions, etc, This is like the ultimate game of games. There's very little chance of finishing it completely without some sort of guide cuz apparently there are hidden tasks that you're supposed to do. I bought the guide today and man, it's over 200 pages thick! Of course, being the official guide, it's got everything in it apart from spoilers f hidden characters and items.

Anyway, The problem wih having that game is this is my exam week. Today, Wednesday and Thursday, espeically Thursday cuz I got two exams on the same day. Its kinda hard to finish revising when there's a new game in the house, especially a GTA game. While I played GTA 2 and 3, I never really got the chance to play GTA:Vice City cuz I was back in Jakarta when my bro bought it and he sold the game not long after finishing it. I was back here for a couple of weeks when they still had it but it was barely enough to actually get into the game.

Gran Turismo is coming out in a couple of months but I've been dying for a racing game so I'm now weighing between Need For Speed:Underground 2 and Midnight Club 3. One plus point for NFS:U2 is that it has a GameCube version so I don't have to bother anyone who's using the main TV since that's where the PS2 is connected to, I can play NFS:U2 in the comfort of my own room :D NFS:U2 coms out in just under 3 weeks while midnight club and GT is at least couple of months away

I went through the currently renovated and remodeled Melbourne Central today. The secondary building reminded me of Citos (Cilandak Town Square in Jakarta). Citos has restaurants and cafes lined up on the sides of the main hall while MC has mainly clothing stores with a few other stores thrown in like Borders, Ezy DVD, sports stores, etc. Oh and MC's stores go right down to the basement while Citos remains strictly upper ground except for a single convenience store down in the undercover parking lot. MC used to have TimeZone but I think they're not going to revive it, just doesn't go wih the current target market.

Man, I'ma hit the deck, too sleepy.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, November 01, 2004 11:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*nicked from Anne*
FOKUS! Skala prioritas!
*/nicked from Anne* XDDD
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment