Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Cleaning up


The apartment is in a pretty messy state right now and I need to dedicate maybe an entire day to get things sorted out but despite all the planning, it just hardly ever happens. Sure, I got just about all the equipment and cleaning agents that I need, it's the drive to execute that's missing.

I had half the kitchen cleaned up last week but there's still the other half that needs cleaning badly and it's equally important because it's the cooking and cutting area. Then there's the behind-the-fridge corner that nobody really ever bother to look in to, I shudder just at the thought of what might be creeping and crawling there.

The living room's still livable and presentable but every time I vacuum the place, it just goes back to the way it was in no time which puzzles me to no end especially when a single vacuuming session is enough to fill the vacuum cleaner's dust compartment and it's not a small unit either.

And of course, the bathrooms. There's two of them plus a small restroom. That might require yet another dedicated day. It's actually possible to clean up the whole place in one day but that would mean no rest and no lunch break.

I need a project manager.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment