Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

School stuff

5 hour break. Damn long break between lectures.

New semester is up, 1st week. Another $150 a month to a monthly zone 1+2 ticket but Harsya just got in to Deakin and he said we should carpool. Good idea, except I'm gonna have to see his timetable. No, I haven't bought a monthly ticket. With more ticket inspectors around, I'm in a bind between buying single tickets when I need to or go with a monthly.

My timetable is sorta weird. Plenty of blanks in the middle, not compact enough. I'd rather have a compact 2 or 3 days and 3 or 4 day weekend, wouldn't you?

Tuesdays 10 am-6 pm with a 3 hour break from midday.
Wednesdays 1 hour from 1pm <== the worst of all possibilities given the 1 hour travel each way
Thursdays 1 pm-5 pm with a 2 hour break from 2 pm.
Fridays 10 am - 6 pm with a 5 hour break from 11 am

At least I got Monday off. Oh yeah, was just told I need to change one subject, turns out it's not available this semester, which means, my timetable's going to change again. Need to see course coordinator. Hopefully I still get Mondays off.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, July 24, 2005 5:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always bring your THGTTG and read it during the break. =P XD
--
=^^=    



» Post a Comment