Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Weekend warrior

Sunday. At work. Not many things suck more than that.

I don't like working on Sundays as much as the next person but luckily while I got probably not the best people to work with but they're sure a fun group. There's not very many boundaries between me and my underlings (ZOMG I GOTS UNDERLINGS!!) although they do recognize our respective positions in the company. Sometimes I think I'm too lenient but I don't like being restrictive.

I always try to put myself in other people's shoes and think about how I'd feel being in their position but often that gets me in trouble. The problem with having a set perception and values is I tend to stick by them and if that means going against superiors then so be it.

Oh, weekend at the mall can be fun. Mezza9/Spazio's got a public function run by Indosiar and they're blaring funny music out to the food court. Mezza9 itself is an interesting concept, a club in a mall, opens night and day. A bit weird and reportedly expensive even for a club but seemingly it's the latest in the most popular hangouts of J-town. Might try it out sometime soon as I can get my hands on some willing people.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Monday, December 04, 2006 9:44:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ayo ayo! kmaren sabtu gw mo ksana tapi penuh aje.. trus isinya abg semua wakakakak. Jadi males :P

Tapi lo traktir yee, kan manager toko sekarang, punya anak buah ni yee :))    



» Post a Comment