Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Build up

Things are moving ahead slowly. I wouldn't expect them to go any faster since I'm not sure if I can handle it if it does. The boxes have been here for several weeks, none have been opened or moved since. The cat's coming tomorrow but will be quarantined for a couple of weeks. After that, things are gonna be moving much more rapidly.

Apple's got a massive announcement scheduled tonight at midnight WIB, that's 5pm GMT. New iPods are almost a given. Movie download service is possible but I'm counting on upgraded iPods, the only sure thing that's coming out tonight especially since they haven't been touched since they were released 11-12 months ago.

I saw a beta version of Windows Vista at the recent Indocomtech Expo and placed my 2 year old Tiger-powered PowerBook 12" alongside the PC. Vista beta seriously pales in comparison. The Microsoft guy demo-ing Vista said the hardware it's running on isn't up to scratch despite being a very good setup in terms of specifications, so there are some features that can't run on it. Boo!.

Onlookers comments (general public, not Mac people) were very biased towards my PowerBook, most of them saying things like "Apple's system is much sleeker and lighter to run", "Apple's got all that last year, Microsoft's really slow to catch up", and the gem was "I'm not upgrading just for Microsoft eye candy". All this on Microsoft's booth. My job was done. ^_^

The countdown is on.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ipod touch screen... yumm...    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please take a good care of my cat once she gets there.

@ nana
You still need gloves to handle them! XD    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh iya. ga kepikiran. damn. mungkin gue liatin aja deh.

:PPP    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi.... Hidup nge-spam.    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, damn. Yang diatas itu punya gue. Lupa masukin nama. - _ - #    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay spam!

and Vista GUI is fuqly...    



On Tuesday, September 12, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um fuqly? I mean FUGLY.    



On Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO GETTING THE IPOD NANO 8 GB ALLOY!!!


buy my ipod please?    



On Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vista GUI? Apaan tuh? =P Hihihi

iPod elo jual dulu. Apaan tuh di plug in aja munculnya lama banget.

Aaahhh... Gue pingin liat Babe Steve presentation. *sulks*    



On Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

Wow I can't believe you did that! Gutsy!

I think I'll have to get myself a nano, I've been labouring with this 512Mb shuffle for 6 months + now and am seriously in need of some extra space and some feedback while playing songs.    



» Post a Comment