Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Parting


Some time ago I decided to put up my iBook for sale. Today I received the nearest offer to my asking price and it's time for me to part ways with it. While it's less than what I hoped, it's still a pretty good price since apparently it's well above the market value thanks to Extended AppleCare.

The buyer is going to pick it up late next week so I'm going to have to back everything up to my external this weekend and this could be my last entry on this blog for quite some time, at least until I can get a temporary replacement before I spend some dough on a brand spanking new MacBook. Nothing fancy, just the lowest end model.

Hopefully a couple of freelance deals will net me the difference I need to pay for the new Mac before the end of the year.

Jobless, roomless, and Macless.

I still have my iPod.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, July 21, 2006 7:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NOES!!! Bai bai iBook. T___T    



On Friday, July 21, 2006 8:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, toh temporary state for a greater good :D    



On Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:54:00 AM, Blogger Suds said...

In the end my bank balance convinced me that I shouldn't upgrade... =(

Maybe i'll get a mac mini sometime next year and plug on with this PB.    



On Sunday, August 20, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Blogger Pojok Hablay said...

am going to do the same...hiks.
thinking, should I make sure to have enough money to get the replacement, or should I gave away the iBook when there's an offer. hiks. it's too damn hard    



» Post a Comment