Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

This or that


June 24
Company's looking real shaky and I just got offered a new job at that other place. It's something I've always been after although we haven't gone further than, "Hey we got an opening for you, let us know if you're interested".

June 28
My 3 month evaluation is meant to be this week but since the big boss is off to Singapore for a few days, looks like it's gonna be next week. I'd rather not stay since it's such a messed up and disorganized place but I can't seem to bring up the right reasons.

Yesterday I got another offer at another place doing something similar except they want an actual Apple Product Professional. Right now, I'm a few thousand points off from being an APP. It may sound like a lot but yesterday I went from zero to 3K. If I can chase that up in the next week, I'm all set for anything in this field.

1:14pm
Okay, thats it. The straw broke the camel's back. I'm outta here A.S.A.P.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, June 30, 2006 6:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going, going, going............. GONE! =P

Nice WV: lfnur    



On Friday, June 30, 2006 5:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ga jaga toko lagi dong gyehehehe    



» Post a Comment