Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Hmmm

I haven't done most of the things I'm supposed to do this weekend, especially work related. On this one, I blame the unbelievable traffic I ran in to on Friday night. 90 minutes on a trip that's supposed to take only 20 and I didn't get anywhere near icon. Out of the five, I can do 1, 2, and 4 on Monday but I need to do 3 and 5 by tonight.

Problem is, I got an emergency tech support call this afternoon and I'm currently waiting for the guy to show up. I'm one hour early. There's also a wedding reception I'm expected to attend. If I do attend, I won't have time to do my work, if I don't, I'm more likely to tune out and snooze until tomorrow. If I do both, I'm gonna drop dead tomorrow morning.

I think I'm also running out of juice*. Not feeling too good after getting home pretty late 3 nights out of the last four. Gah, I need a recovery session.


*buying or making more juice isn't an option :P
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of God, GO HOME! You are not well!    



» Post a Comment