Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Book Club

My company just decided to go Oprah on us. We have a book club. T_____T God help us. Book reports due monthly, new book every month. I thought I'm done with college 5 months ago. This month's title: Skill with People by Les Giblin.

We also have a monthly employee review, not in the traditional sense. Everyone is to pick their most favorite person of the month, as in the most helpful, most positive, most happy happy joy joy. Popularity contest. Most voted person wins a prize.

Happy Oprah Joy!





*dies*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!    



On Friday, May 05, 2006 7:47:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

I wonder who had the bright idea, I have a book that they should do next week "Presentation for Dummies"

wth is umqmi?    



On Friday, May 05, 2006 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Sunny said...

**falling from chair laughing**

[clear throat]

Knowing u as u that I know, I don't think u ever won that popularity contest. But good luck, Oli. Do ur best. And btw, where should I send my sms to support u?

Har har har    



On Friday, May 05, 2006 4:31:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

You should nominate yourself every week and constantly say how much you're improving in your helpfulness and politeness... towards yourself.    



» Post a Comment