Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Justification

Remember this long rant from 2 days ago?

The morning after, the MD wanted to know what the fuss was all about, so he came to my desk (yes, he came to my desk, he didn't call me to his) and asked to see my work.

After 2 minutes, he said "I like it. It's clear, it's good. We're going to use this one from now on." In front of the BusDev who protested over the erm … makeover, since he was the one who made the original.

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Designer Wins.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, April 28, 2006 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

Just designer? Somebody seem to forget his additional profession already.

Tee.hee.    



On Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You sure have lots of fun with your work. =P XD

Anyway. Baby girl misses you.    



On Saturday, April 29, 2006 12:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your GM is retarded beyond comprehension...    



On Saturday, April 29, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Amal
I think the word 'retarded' is just too kind. =P

I'm glad my bosses are smart.... let me re-phrase it, one is damn smart and the other just.... errr... kacau. Damn, I'm so gonna get sacked after this.    



» Post a Comment