Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Things to do

Over the weekend, I got plenty to do for next week since it's the big opening at icon among other things.

What I gotta do:
Work:
-Write Apple content for the company profile (my copywriter job)
-Find high res images for Tiger, Boot Camp, and Intel Core Duo (my designer job)
-Check out icon, do some measurements (my project manager job)
-Figure out connectivity and product integration at icon (my project manager job)
-Develop Apple training syllabus for company staff (my Apple trainer job)

Non-work:
-Approve jacket design (id-mac)
-Return DVD's
-Watch MI:3
-Call Melbourne on Skype.
-Host a mini reunion

That's plenty over three days
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You such a busy bee. *hugs*

Wish I were there but then if I were you'll be even busier. =( =P XD;

LOL @ WV: xucpke. XDDDD    



» Post a Comment