Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Lack of memory stimulation

I'm off to a birthday dinner tonight. Whose? Harsya's, a friend of mine who I've been hitchin' a ride with every other day to & from campus. On Wednesday he told me as we were going to EB Games to check out the NDS and PSP games that he forgot his birthday was today even after a friend asked him if he was planning anything for Friday. So last night, he called me up inviting me to a dinner on Friday with a bunch of friends. Halfway through the call I kept thinkin, what's the occasion and it didn't click until he actually said the word birthday. This morning I called him up to let him know I won't need a ride to campus today cuz I was going a bit later. Again, I forgot about his birthday.

Goldfish anyone?

Oh yeah, I pre-ordered this game on Wednesday. Not a bad deal, $89 with a free controller. Was gonna do it at EB but they have it priced at $99 so I went to JB-HiFi at Lonsdale instead. Probably was the first guy to do it there because nobody there knew how to do the pre-order. Seems that their system wasn't set up for it but they worked it out somehow. Maybe I should've gone with EB and save all this worrying if they got my order right.

Haven't touched a console game since June.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, August 26, 2005 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

I've seen some pretty god-awful game covers before, this goes straight up there, not th worst but BLECH! whoever designed the vover should be fired    



On Friday, August 26, 2005 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

vover eh?

Yeah on the design, it could've been a lot better    



» Post a Comment