Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Still alive


Sometimes people complain I walk too fast, but I won't be here typing this entry if I didn't. Today, three seconds after I walked past a run down building, the wall of the top third of that building buckled under very strong wind and came crashing down to the sidewalk behind me.

All I could say at that moment was.. Whoa.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Glad you're okay.
--
=^^=    



On Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Suds said...

Woah! Holy Moly, you didn't tell me you almost died. I think that's worthy news!    



On Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:27:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

test comment    



On Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:24:00 AM, Blogger pi22seven said...

Cool that you're not dead.

You have a destiny my friend.    



On Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

heh heh heh....heh heh heh....

AH! AH! AH! AH! Staying alive, Staying alive AH! AH! AH! AH! Stayaing aliiiiiiiiiiiive!    



» Post a Comment