Sunny Side Up

Dude, seriously, geek.

Backstroke of the west

This blog entry needs to be spread around. Revenge of the Sith meets the Chinese. It's a set of screenshots from the chinese pirated dvd with English subtitles translated back from Chinese. Of course, you'd expect something like that to pop up in a pirated dvd, it's not like they bother to take their time checking accuracy.

What I find even funnier is people who think it's not possible to mangle English to this point of incomprehensibility.

GoodTimes™ LOL
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

On Friday, July 29, 2005 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Raw eggs said...

Not the first time I saw such an "awsome" translation from those chinese subbers, I still haven't heard emil's thoughts on my Gundam seed, I did warn him about the subtitles but I have a feeling he ignored it.

reading from creen captures are funny, tru, but experiencing the whole movie that way must be a pain.    



On Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Aulia said...

and I thought the english subtitle on prince of tennis was bad    



» Post a Comment